I know its been a while and U.N.K. has been a little quiet, but here is a sneak peak of what the Kidz been working on. Here is a potential tracklist of what you can expect on their yet to be titled third album. Songs have not been posted so they will not be leaked!
Prove It (Bitch!)
Splash! All In Yo' Face (ugh *pwick*)
Ants In Your Pants? (Lucky Ants)
Touchdown Dance
20s On Them Janks, Dubs on the Flanks
The Sky is Not Green
U Must Have Forgot
Don't You Need Your Hat? (How Quickly We Forget)
You Can't Use the Foot
Aw, Drew!
Get Yo 'Whirl On
It's Getting Hot in HeerreAH!
Just like I S***ed Her T*tt*es
...She Gave Me the Look
Ouf!
I Thought You Were Dead? (You Thought Wrong)
Shindegsheh
Top Off
Its My First Day (Happy Birthday!)
Imma Lookin and Imma Lyken (Welcome to the Underworld)
Make You Feel It More (Yea Boy Lemme Tap Your A$$)
Spinning Hug
So far this is whats been reported. ALSO with some breaking news....it has been reported that U.N.K. has been secretly working on a mixtape between albums called "S.A.N.D.O.S." the release of this CD is also unknown. I guess the Kidz have been putting in more work than we thought. Stay tuned for more information!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment