
I just wanted to take time out of my day to congratulate one of the best, LeBron James, on winning his first NBA MVP Award. As for his season stats, LeBron averaged 28.4 ppg, 7.2 apg, and 7.6 rbg. Looks like MVP numbers to me. In second came the Black Mamba himself, Kobe Bryant and Dwanye Wade taking 3rd place in the votes. Tomorrow, the King and his Knights take on the scrappy Atlanta Hawks. Atlanta is coming off a 7 game series with the Miami Heat. I hope the Cavaliers dig in that ASS!!! (No homo). Everybody get out your brooms because it will be a SWEEP!!!
For Kobe Bryant fans, DO NOT MISS out on the documentary "KOBE BRYANT: Doin' Work" A Spike Lee Joint airing on May 16th (My Birthday!!!) on ESPN @ 8pm ET
Spike Lee + Kobe Bryant = (should be) awesome. I didn't know about that, but I'm definitely gonna check it out.
ReplyDelete