Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And I am coming right back like I forgot my keys........

It is what it is, when it was what it was!!! I apologize for keeping the fans under the radar about my whereabouts! It has been a while since I posted on U.N.K.'s official blog. I have been doing great! I figured I would go ahead and let ya'll back into my life and what has been going on since the last time I posted. Well to start things out, UNK domination is quickly approaching! I am very excited about that. Like Mr. West(Kanye) said.."My niggaz ain't my niggaz, they my family dawg!" Within the past couple weeks I have resorted back to my old days in college by going out during the weekdays. It actually has its pros and cons in the real world. More pros than cons tho. Getting out, meeting new people, seeing new things. I believe that its healthy for me. For a minute there I was about to go crazy. Before, I was able to count how many times I went out here in AZ on one hand. Now it feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I am not gonna lie, I was being a little lame. My pplz out here wanted me to go out and I refused. But things are different now, Gunna is back! I know I am rambling on about random ish, but I feel like I neglected everybody out there who has been wondering about me. I could go on and on. It should be my bed time right about now, but a nigga cannot sleep. It is currently 11am on the West and 2am on the East. A lot of people have been asking about my job situation and if I will be back on the East coast. It is still a waiting game and its looking very promising. Like I have been saying since middle school, good things come to those who wait. When that time comes around again, this time I will not take it for granted. And when that time does come, Carpe Diem. Sic Semper Tyranus. Sorry that was random. Anywho, I am done for now. I promise to you all that I will not keeping ya'll hanging next time. I will keep you posted on new events that have happened out here in the Valley of the Sun!

I believe, therefore I am........................GUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment