Hello there, J-Gunna Boy Wonduh here. Damn, I haven't used that alias since freshman year at James Madison University (GO DUKES!) I guess I could claim the title as being the farthest from home. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have left the East Coast but I had to make moves. Ultimately I would like for my bank account to be the bank's amount, and that is exactly my motivation. As I always say, high risk yields high rewards so you'll never know unless you try! With all that aside, everyone should mark their calendars and count down the days until Uncle Nedz Kids re-unite for the As You Should tour. For everyone who doesn't know, Uncle Nedz Kids is a group compiled of the musical masterminds; J-Gunna, Young Thom da Goblin, CJ Genius, and Mr. Super America aka Furr-Rarrrie.

WELCOME

TO THE VALLEY OF THE SUN!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment